Welcome to Hackensack Meridian Health Village at Jackson!
Health care today goes way beyond the walls of a hospital. That's why Hackensack Meridian Health Village at Jackson focuses on providing health care services that not only treat you when you are sick, but provide resources to stay healthy and well.
Conveniently located on the corner of Bennetts Mills and South Cooks Bridge Roads, the Health Village features:
• More than 100 Physicians (in over 25 different medical specialties)
• Urgent Care Center (walk-in, open 7 days a week)
• Fitness & Wellness Center (swimming pool, classes, community events)
• Full-Service Pharmacy (specialty formulas and compounding available)
• Imaging Services (walk-in X-ray, 3-D mammography, ultrasound, MRI, CT scans)
• Lab Services (walk-in blood work/testing)
• Rehabilitation (outpatient physical, occupational, speech therapy and audiology)
• Cancer Treatment (outpatient treatment and services)
• Integrative Health and Medicine (health coaching, nutritional counseling, acupuncture, massage therapy, movement therapy)
Best of all, our services are affiliated with the award-winning hospitals and health care Hackensack Meridian Health provides!